DAC - Digital to Analog Converters>Fubar II USB DAC
lukas 08:49 PM 03-03-2008
Enjoy high quality music from your computer has never been easier. Plug and play without any drivers when using with Linux, Mac OS or PC Windows system.
The Latest Fubar II USB DAC improved power regulation and LPF circuit. The analog output is utilizing a Burr Brown OPA2604AP opamp; users can change to suitable opamps for different tastes. The specially designed power supply section provides a minimum interference.
- PCM2702 inside, 16-bit 44.1Khz/48KHz sampling rates
- Independent regulators for analogy & digital circuits
- DC amp. coupling capacitor less
- 10Hz~25KHz ; -1dB at 600 ohms loading, low noise -99dB(A)
- LPF OP amplifier exchangeable (default setting OPA2604), you can tune by yourself!
- "Anti-dummy" power supply protection, 110V/220V auto-switching adaptor attached
- Size:11cm(L) X 8cm(W) X 5cm(H) ; weight:300g