DAC - Digital to Analog Converters>Spitfire DAC
lukas 07:16 PM 03-03-2008
The Spitfire DAC is a perfect upgrade for any CD/DVD or computer soundcard based system. Digital inputs are auto selected via Toslink optical (priority) or RCA coaxial.
Like all the other Cute series, the Spitfire is fitted with an interchangeable OPAMP design; you can easily change the OPAMP to suit your taste. The highly regulated power supply section provides an excellent performance.
- PCM1793 inside, 24-bit 44.1Khz/192KHz sampling rates
- CS8414 96Khz Receiver (so, Spitfire max. sampling rate is 96KHz!)
- Independent regulators for analogy & digital circuits
- DC amp. coupling capacitor less
- 10Hz~25KHz ; -1dB at 600 ohms loading, low noise -102dB(A)
- LPF OP amplifier exchangeable (default setting OPA2604), you can tune by yourself!
- "Anti-dummy" power supply protection, 110V/220V auto-switching adaptor attached
- Size:11cm(L) X 8cm(W) X 5cm(H) ; weight:300g